homestead - Re: [Homestead] housecleaning

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] housecleaning
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:18:30 -0500

On Apr 17, 2008, at 2:14 PM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I've had goats in the past and the truth is, I never figured out how
to keep them in. They were coming up over 6 foot stallion fence.

I have heard that if you drill a half-inch hole from ear to ear and install a steel bolt onto which logging chain is welded, that they can be kept where you want them. Now, mind you, this is apocryphal, so it may be inadequate.