homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama on trade policy

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama on trade policy
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:51:21 -0800

Local and organic <g> Just picked up 3 dozen more canning jars from Freecyle and the nice lady tossed in a steam canner because she said she just knew she bought two for a reason and youngest was the reason. I've already ordered a lug of strawberries because no matter how I try, mine always end up in someone before I can collect enough to make jam! Youngest is buying two turkeys and two lambs to raise for fair.

Teach those suckers that all of us aren't going to prop up their economy <g>

Ah, common ground at last! ;)
How are you gonna spend your incentive check from the Chinese?
I think it was definitely a win win situation for them..Half of the
goods we are supposed to splurge on are Chinese, our mortgages and banks
are Chinese..shoot, I'm surprised it's dollars and not yuan.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky