homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama on trade policy

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama on trade policy
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:26:06 -0500

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 8:06 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Ah, common ground at last! ;)
> How are you gonna spend your incentive check from the Chinese?

Well, I will not be getting it because having made a half-assed guess
of how much I owe the gummint, I am going to send it in with a request
for an extension. Life is too short. The problem is not my regular
income: it's the insane tax laws surrounding income resulting from my
parents' death. I will not fault my sister for getting the paper work
to me on Friday evening, just before the weekend before tax day. So
long as she agrees to be executor, I'm not going to complain. But,
jeebus, why is it so hard?

Never mind....that's purely rhetorical.

Marie, who thinks maybe the mattress is a good place for savings --
the IRS hasn't got a form for that