homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:52:03 -0400

Marie McHarry wrote:

And, on the other hand, you can support John McCain and a hundred
years of occupation in the Middle East. While Obama may have spoken
badly in this instance, he's got a brain that is reactive to events
around him.

Doubt I'll vote for McCain, but McCain or no McCain, I think we better get used to having a large military presence in the ME. This conflict surely won't end when the troops come home. They'll go back, perhaps to Pakistan or Iran or Yemen, but bet on it, they'll go back. This is a war that my grandchildren will inherit, one way or another.

Bev, saddened by it all.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky