homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garlic, was Re: Hops into action

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garlic, was Re: Hops into action
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:59:12 -0400

I missed out on the horse incident. Was it fun?

I think my biggest issue is air flow, when I'm storing garlic. Also, I don't really have a good pantry. I used to use the dining room which is log, and banked in, and cool, but Roy turnt it into a radio room.

I am not doing without a serious kitchen /pantry space in our new house. Even if it just needs to be in my imagination for a while. : )