homestead - Re: [Homestead] Would you buy a house where a murder took place?

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Would you buy a house where a murder took place?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 09:09:30 -0500

If it would bother you, knowing what took place in that house, and
identifying in some way with the dreadful depression that woman suffered
before she did what she did, then you should not buy that house. Unless you
can in some manner purge the home, so that YOU are truly comfortable there
with its energy and the way it makes YOU feel, then no price is a good price
for it. Let someone who does not feel that way about it buy it (but in many
jurisdictions, they will never recoup a greater value for the house, as that
murder must be disclosed to prospective buyers).

If it was me, I would consider a cleansing ritual if I wanted the house. Not
done by someone else, but performed by me.

Whatever you do, follow your heart.