homestead - Re: [Homestead] PTC 8, from Marie (one of the best in being specific, I think)

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] PTC 8, from Marie (one of the best in being specific, I think)
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:10:52 -0500

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 11:49 AM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
forward my projections back to the list.:

I just want you to know I wrote what I think now before I saw what I
wrote in November 2006. I have to say that the same things are on my
mind. I guess that means I tend to stay in the same ruts. :) Habeus
corpus isn't doing too good, alas.