homestead - Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] More on Barak Obama
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:31:46 -0800

O.K., here's my take on the latest fad in America. I think it is no
different, *thinking* wise than the "he's someone people would like to have
a beer with."

I challenge everyone who thinks Mr. Pretty Speech is the answer to America's
problems to do their homework! If a challenge doesn't get ya moving, then I
double dog dare you <g>

Here's some things to check:

Louis Farrakhan
Malcolm X
Damn America
I've never been proud to be an American
Irregularities in pork
Voting practices and votes avoided
"There's not much of a difference between my position and George Bush's
position at this stage."
""What I value most about Pastor Wright is not his day-to-day political advice"
Race baiting, what it is and how it has been used
Other than the current campaign, did he ever visit Katrina

Will I vote? I might but it won't be Dem or Republican! Don't like
Hillary, recognize Obama for the snake oil saleman he is and think McNasty
has a bad case of chemo brain and/or early senility!

Lynda, who thinks most folks are fiddling while Rome burns.

----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

Lynda, I guess my next question to you would be, will you vote in this
election? Or withhold it because no one meets your standards? I have
mixed emotions about this because I live in Virginia, and therefore my
vote is almost always a throw away vote in this majority red state.
It's hardly worth the effort. But then I feel like if I just don't
keep take part in the process, I can't help nudge it the way that I
hope it will go, so I keep doing it.