homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garden pics

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garden pics
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 07:16:05 -0700

On Mar 9, 2008, at 1:40 PM, <eureka AT hctc.net> wrote:

I've posted some pictures I took today of this year's
garden at www.flowerweaver.blogspot.com so you can see our
simple, but effective, garden for two. About three fourths
of the garden is not pictured and those beds are yet in
various stages of preparation for spring.

I like this:

"Here I am totally covered by spent flower vines taken off the trellis this fall in an attempt to sneek up and startle my spouse. It would make a clever costume for a botanist at a masquerade party don't you think?"

Somewhere in there is a plan for how homesteaders can compost themselves away to the homestead in the sky.