homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garden pics

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garden pics
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:25:12 -0400

Oh my lord, I just got down to you blow-drying the chicken.

You've made my morning.

Everybody, go read this blog, the pics are gorgeous!

On Mar 9, 2008, at 4:40 PM, <eureka AT hctc.net> <eureka AT hctc.net> wrote:

I've posted some pictures I took today of this year's
garden at www.flowerweaver.blogspot.com so you can see our
simple, but effective, garden for two. About three fourths
of the garden is not pictured and those beds are yet in
various stages of preparation for spring.

--Sage

Way Out in Texas