homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tvo

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tvo
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:03:57 -0400

Dear Linda,

I am sorry for your loss. I am glad you are strong and brave. Thanks for coming back.

On Mar 8, 2008, at 12:23 AM, Linda EMTER wrote:

I haven't written to the list since TVO passed away. It makes me happy to be thinking of him again. (gene; Lisa) He was a very special person, he was. Intelligent doesn't seem the right word for him. I'll have to give it some thought. The year that TVO passed, was the same year that my husband took his life. He was a brilliant man too----maybe too brilliant. He couldn't stand living on this war torn earth any longer. He was only 52, but he & Tvo has a lot in common.

Thanks for writing about Tvo once again.

Linda in Ridgefield, WA