homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tvo

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tvo
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 11:38:27 -0500

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 12:23 AM, Linda EMTER <intuitlinda AT msn.com>

Linda, I remember you and wondered where you ran off to! Thanks for delurking and letting us know you are okay. Sorry to hear about your husband.
People die, that is part of life, but the other part of life, I believe, is that people live on in the memory of others...as long as we remember...we carry a piece-an essence- of them with us.

Bev
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky