homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tvo

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tvo
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 23:17:45 -0500

Wow, tvo was about the same age as my grandma. He seemed so much
closer to my age. I guess because of the similar interests. I rejoined
this list just as tvo was starting to fail in health and read his last
posts hoping things would turn around for him. Probably selfish for
me, you could always count on tvo for an answer to the question of the
day.

I think from reading that obit that tvo had more going on in life than
I knew about. I'm glad of that. What would tvo think about this list
today? He spent a lot of time and energy on posting to the list,
obviously it was important to him

I think that tvo would enjoy the direction. I still find answers and
comraderie here. It's nice to see lively conversation going on also.

Rob - Va