homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tvo

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tvo
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:39:37 -0500

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> I've been thinking about Tvo. He died in 2005 on 3/15 (my journal
> entry of what Lee Flier said she learned from his daughter) or 3/16 as
> stated below. I found this obituary on a Madison, Wisconsin obituary
> site:
>
> Godfrey, Richard Harvey > ROANOKE, VA.
>
> He is survived by ...
> grandchildren, ... Troy MacWoodard Vladyka of Check, Va.; and
> great-grandchildren, Ryan, Cora and Owen MacWoodard Vladyka.

Tvo's grandson and great-grandkids moved to Check not long ago--this is
where I live! In fact, my son is taking an art class in town and needed a
ride recently and the Vladyka's were on the short list to call.

Can you believe it? How wild is that. Now I have to call them.

I was going to thank you for posting this anyway, I thought, too, it was
around this time b/c my oldest's bday is 3/13 and I had a faint recollection
of it being near his bday.

Lisa