homestead - Re: [Homestead] TVO

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] TVO
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 15:05:43 -0500

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Linda EMTER <intuitlinda AT msn.com> wrote:

> I am able to read *some* of the lists e-mail, and like you, Lisa, I too
> learn alot. Say, what ever happened to James? He, TVO, and you too GENE,
> were always very informative and interesting- along with you Bev and Lisa. I
> always loved gleaning all I could about mortgage information. (Lisa) Oh and
> then there's Rob in WA State. Is Don still around?

James, Don and Rob are around. There are now two Rob's: Rob in WA (formerly
MN) and Rob in VA. And a wide assortment of other people as well.

I'm glad to no longer talk about mortgages (closed last loan 8/06), now my
level of so-called 'expertise' is being a Family Provider (aka Direct
Support Professional) to a 24/7 live-in client.

Lisa