homestead - Re: [Homestead] Smoke Out was Moles

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Smoke Out was Moles
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 21:04:25 -0700

On Feb 8, 2008, at 7:15 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Bev, who just yesterday covered up the "At least I can still smoke in my
car" bumper sticker with "My Australian Shepherd is smarter than your
honor student" bumper sticker....yeah, I know, Imma Redneck. :)

Way to go, Super Woman, and Ron, on ending the self-immolation. Positive energy bolts zooming your way.

Where do I get one of those bumper stickers. Benny would really like that.