homestead - Re: [Homestead] Smoke Out was Moles

  • From: clhw AT infoave.net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Smoke Out was Moles
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 21:38:08 -0400

COngratulations to you and Ron, Bev!
The statement I've read is that it takes 21 days to un-learn a habit, so
you are over that hump. However, although I only smoked a little for parts
of 2 years in college (many many moons ago), I still occasionally find
myself tempted...

NOT by the smell. In fact, like many other former smokers, I find the smell
to be particularly obnoxious. Not while I was smoking.

One of the best things you can do to help yourselves is to not make
provisions to continue. That is, not only don't buy any tobacco products,
but avoid people and places where there will be other people smoking.

If you find a temptation to light up coming on strong, send an email.
Also, tell youself you want to be around to see the grands growing up....
And best wishes to you both...
Lynn

>Re: Moles

snip