homestead - Re: [Homestead] Smoke Out was Moles

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Smoke Out was Moles
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 06:51:35 -0700

On Feb 8, 2008, at 9:09 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

Hey Gene, are you going to be at Heartwood this summer? Ron and I might
visit his brother's place in Ava...couldn't come that close and not say
hello...

If you did and I ever learned of it I would have to put out a hit on you.

Yes, I expect to go to Heartwood at dogwood time and be there until approaching winter drives my wimpy butt back to Phoenix.

It is going to be a fun summer. Lots of building, lots of visitors.