homestead - Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water...

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water...
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:35:34 -0500

On Oct 21, 2007, at 10:21 AM, Gene GeRue wrote:

On Oct 21, 2007, at 10:14 AM, Don Bowen KI6DIU wrote:

At 10/21/2007, you wrote:
Interesting that Google Earth and Google Maps differs. What's that
about, besides lack of confidence?

I get the same results in both.

Something is wrong with what one of us is doing.

I open Google Earth. I click on my Heartwood spot and the scan goes there. When I move my cursor around, a read-out in the lower-left corner gives immediate changing coordinates. I get the same numbers as always. I don't know how someone else could get different numbers.

Are you typing in the coordinates and then having the map take you there?