homestead - Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water...

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water...
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:07:38 -0400

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

So you can actually get them to change their path and share the heart
palpitations with other families?

Probably not. They have restrictions about training over populated areas, which leaves rural spots as training grounds, i.e. we are just out of luck. My valley is apparently shaped just like one with a dam north of Tehran. You can imagine the training opportunities here, and I can tell you that they take advantage of it.

Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.