homestead - Re: [Homestead] Morning musing

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Morning musing
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 02:07:39 -0500

No more power plants of any kind until we can solve the problem of
removing the tops of mountains and ruining groundwater for hundreds of
years and no more nuclear until we can find a place for the waste
then?

I'm sure that enforced conservation (or doing without) would be good
for the air at least.

Marie