homestead - Re: [Homestead] Morning musing

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Morning musing
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:12:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/2007 6:11:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
genegerue AT ruralize.com writes:

> Well, I can tell you of many people, including myself, who took lots
> of cash out of the uprun. There are lots of renters who are jealous
> of those of us who made lots of money.

And there are some of us who actually lived on our farms and improved our
soils and skills and health and see that as the actual wise investment. I
think
the city dwellers who have had nothing but idle dreams of ruralizing their
lives are the jealous ones.

Denise </HTML>