homestead - Re: [Homestead] portable, inexpensive saw mills

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] portable, inexpensive saw mills
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:26:10 -0700

On Jun 21, 2007, at 8:16 AM, clhw wrote:

My husband, who isn't home at the moment, has a portable band saw which he
has used for several years. You can email me privately with you questions
and I'll try to get his answers after he gets home this evening.

Aw, come on! Keep it on the list. I, too, am interested. I have heard pros and cons on bandsaw mills versus swing blade mills.