homestead - Re: [Homestead] Spring's first!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Spring's first!
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:06:48 -0700

On Mar 21, 2007, at 12:47 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

YIKES!
When ya coming back to Heartwood, Gene?

Not sure yet. Getting the house ready to sell. Market here is very goofy, some areas up, some areas flat, some areas down. Lots of pent- up demand from incoming Phoenicians, renters and those who want to move up to bigger houses but due to all the publicity about this market adjustment period buyers are afraid to make a mistake. Bottom line, we may put it on the market in about a month or we may hold off for a year. If we wait a year we may stay here and get part-time jobs.

Of course I will have to go home to harvest the garlic.