homestead - Re: [Homestead] Spring's first!

  • From: <shepperd AT austincc.edu>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Spring's first!
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:30:39 -0000

We have several cats. They do a good job in keeping the mice population
down and we haven't seen any rattlesnakes in several months, but they don't
seem to have any affect on the scorpion population. Or, and this may be the
case, the number of scorpions could be much higher without the cats.

Jerry Shepperd