homestead - Re: [Homestead] Spring's first!

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Spring's first!
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:18:23 -0700

The dogs brought their first ones in about two weeks ago. Usually we don't see them until late May or June. Weird weather this year!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <tonitime AT juno.com>

Oh my....today is the first day of spring, a few days back there was a
wee bit of snowfall. AND, my girl, Gracie, came out of her bedroom with
the first tick or the season found on her pillow! Yikes, isn't it a
little early for that one??