homestead - Re: [Homestead] Spring's first!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Spring's first!
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:45:34 -0700

On Mar 21, 2007, at 7:00 AM, tonitime AT juno.com wrote:

Oh my....today is the first day of spring, a few days back there was a
wee bit of snowfall. AND, my girl, Gracie, came out of her bedroom with
the first tick or the season found on her pillow! Yikes, isn't it a
little early for that one??

Wanna trade ticks for scorpions? I walked into the master bathroom a couple nights ago, turned on the light, and jerked back from a two- inch scorpion trying to climb out of my sink.

We are looking forward to getting back into tick country.