homestead - Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:53:46 -0800

EarthNSky wrote:

This has me curious. Who here believes that there is a international, core group of people-call them the Illuminati or whatever you want-that control world events and nations, using them as pawns to gain world domination and control, financial and physical, etc.?

To the extent that a) helplessness and b) having lots of rules both stimulate the sheeple to buy lots of products, I think there is colllusion happening among insurance companies, government, and retailers.

Bill