homestead - [Homestead] illuminati

  • From: "tJ jones" <vengance_pureblood AT hotmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] illuminati
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:19:39 -0500

Hi guys never wrote to the list before but watched for a few months
yes thier is an elite class and many organizations manipulating the population enviorment and our entire reality. I grew up in a government family. grandfather was CIA, airforce and State Dept, uncle is NASA scientist grew up around the kennedy's Townsons dulles's etc. I scared myself silly when I was telling a friend at work a few years ago about my family and the famous people we knew when she came to my family's house and saw all the pictures of famous people we knew in a family photo album. she showed me other people knew the things I knew and I actualy learned more detail about what was going on in the world. I know many of the conspiracy "theories are right on the mark of close. I don't belive in the Illuminati families are giant lizards or anything esp since I am decended on both sides from at least 4 of the "13 families" that are supposed to make up the elite Kennedy, Bundy, Merovingian (european royalty), and Collins who are the most recent part of my blood. My grandmother is niece to Irish revolutionary Michael Collins http://www2.cruzio.com/~sbarrett/mcollins.htm

Be Well and Death to the New World Order

www.infowars.com
www.Prisonplanet.com

Feb 21, 2007, at 10:14 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

> This has me curious. Who here believes that there is a international,
> core group of people-call them the Illuminati or whatever you want-
> that control world events and nations, using them as pawns to gain world
> domination and control, financial and physical, etc.?

Don't you have some chores to do?

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE