homestead - Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:17:51 -0500

Gene GeRue wrote:
On Feb 22, 2007, at 2:42 PM, EarthNSky wrote:
I think of the Bilderbergs as the workhorses, the low level management
group in the grand scheme of things. I think there are at least two
groups with more power above the Bilderbergs.

Which groups are these?

No names, I am just thinking of it like lower management, middle management, and upper management...if there are 150 in the bottom rung, the public rung, then there are probably 35-40 in the middle and maybe a dozen at the very top...that's kinda my thinking on it, anyway.

Bev
--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.