homestead - Re: [Homestead] [bayes][bcc][faked-from][mx] Computer stuff? or Re: [bcc][faked-from][mx] Re: Solarand wind

  • From: "Clint L. Novak" <CNovak AT CNS.COM>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [bayes][bcc][faked-from][mx] Computer stuff? or Re: [bcc][faked-from][mx] Re: Solarand wind
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:11:05 -0600

Actually it was to Wendy's, assuming she uses Window operating system.
You may be able to do the same with a Mac, but I know almost nothing
about Mac's. I have connected Windows 98 and Win XP drives thru my USB
enclosure and it worked fine. I would also mention that I bought a 17g
Mac USB drive used and just reformatted it to windows and it works on
the Windows OS.

Clint