homestead - Re: [Homestead] Solar and wind

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Solar and wind
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 10:07:34 -0800 (PST)

Gloria,
I'd be interested in hearing more about hand spinning.
One of the things that we consider doing on our land
is raising goats or sheep, shearing, spinning, weaving
(probably wall hangings) to sell on eBay. The
attraction to this approach is each step is "value
added".
I'd appreciate any insight you have that might be
relevant to that.
Van Dell

We actually have a family spinning wheel, obviously
homemade, we think by my wife's great great uncle.
We don't know how old or appraised3d value but is our
families second most cherished possession.
Van Dell

When I just did a spell check yahoo checked your email
address and suggested the correct word was glamorous.