homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moving data across computers

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moving data across computers
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:55:41 -0700

Just saw this as well. Your old computer does it have an ethernet
port? I mean how old is it and what model? There are lots of ways to
copy everything. It's pre-USB than you can use a floppy. But it would
be easier just to stretch a cable.

It's at Heartwood, so can't look at it. Bought it in mid-90s. Performa something. It has a separate computer and monitor. The computer looks like the 6200 that I am looking at in my search but I think mine is older. I think I upgraded it to OS9.