homestead - Re: [Homestead] Unpreparedness

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Unpreparedness
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:10:58 -0500

If I lived out in the open like that, I would definitely try to make use of that wind, and maybe solar, too...

Marie McHarry wrote:
On 2/2/07, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

Funny you should mention the windstorms..lol
I noticed, from you picture, that everything but the house is leaning to
the left, even the silo....lol...gee, it's hard to guess which way those
winds blow...lol ;)

Ah yes. And I'm on top of a hill -- not much that you people who live
in real hill, nevermind mountain, country would notice, but one of the
highest points in the county. I have wind most days and rarely a day
without a breeze.

Marie