homestead - Re: [Homestead] Seed saving questions

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Seed saving questions
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:11:42 -0600

What a treasure you found! I would LOVE to find some old amber jars
with tight fitting lids! That's a seed saver's dream! Gloria

On 1/11/07, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:

Dark, cool, dry. I got my hands on a supply of dark amber glass jars
(medicine jars so the lids seal tightly) ranging from 50 ml to 1 litre.
That's what
I'm storing my seeds in now .... in the basement ... in the dark.