homestead - Re: [Homestead] Seed saving questions

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Seed saving questions
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:20:41 -0600

Bev, I guess that would be wonderful, but what about just putting
glass jars in boxes in a closet? Or, if you are concerned about glass
breakage, how about using plastic "jars"? Nice furniture stuffed in a
closet seems a shame, especially after Ron takes the time to build it.
If you really want wood to hold individual jars, don't bother with
making a furniture piece out of it - use plywood or particle board and
create slotted dividers - less work, less money, more time for sitting
on the porch and sipping tea. ;)
Just my thoughts - I bite off big projects too, but I also like my "lazy
time."
Gloria