homestead - Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Aging lists and listmates?!
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 07:10:30 -0800 (PST)

The bank barn seems to me a great idea. Apparently
that idea did not cross the Mississippi, as the only
ones I have seen or read about were the "western
barn".

After our discussion a few days ago I went to my wife
and warn her that she may need to tell me not to
design a "barn" with the dwelling in the hayloft and
the basement workshop. Don't know if I would actually
want animals below the dwelling.
Since I design things for pleasure, I'm now working
on that design.
When she agreed to leave Arizona, her emotional home,
and move to Missouri, my emotional home, she did on
the condition that she could select the house. (a
cruel thing to do to a designer/architect)

Van Dell