homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pot bigger than corn

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pot bigger than corn
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:37:59 -0500

I'm curious....how many people on this list have smoked pot in 2006?
I recall previous threads about marijuana where people seemed to purport
a positive view of it, and I gathered that they smoked it on occasion.
We are the first ones to live on this homestead who haven't grown it
here, according to the neighbors who have lived here a long time.
I have smoked two joints in my life...one when I was 19 and one about 3
years ago. The first time was just curiosity, and since I didn't get
the high that I'd hoped for, I never tried it again, preferring alcohol
in my younger days. A couple of years ago, when I thought I had MS and
was in a lot of pain, my goat mentor gave me a joint and I smoked it.
It didn't alleviate the pain, so I don't intend to ever use it again.
I've heard it's good for reducing eye pressures in glaucoma, so I am
hesitant to say NEVER as who knows what the future will bring. I can
only say that right now, I don't intend to ever smoke another joint. I
don't have a problem with others who do, because I feel to each his own.
For me, having one addiction is enough. :)

Bev, 45, a bit young to be a hippie, but influenced by them
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky