homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pot bigger than corn

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pot bigger than corn
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:44:01 -0800 (PST)

--- EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I'm curious....how many people on this list have
> smoked pot in 2006?
> I recall previous threads about marijuana where
> people seemed to purport
> a positive view of it, and I gathered that they
> smoked it on occasion.

Many years ago I shared a few joints. Nothing
happened so I haven't tried again.
My daughter in law has fibremialgia nad finds it helps
control the pain and discomfort. It is not hard to
see the difference when she can not.

> For me, having one addiction is enough. :)

I think marijuana is addictive only in the way that
reading the morning paper is addictive. There is
nothing physically addictive, only the habit.

Van Dell