homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pot bigger than corn

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pot bigger than corn
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:03:13 -0800 (PST)

Not in 2006, but...for the first time, in 1971 (please don't go there!). I was
newly separated, working for the first time (aside from housewifery), and
wearing
my first - and to this day - only mini-skirt. I partook of what was being
passed
around, and discovered that I was unable to get up out of the very fashionable
bean-bag chair my hostess had seated me in. This is not the position one
wants to
be in, in a mini-skirt. Whatever I was supposed to get out of that joint was
far
outweighed by embarrassment.
Tried again in '79 while hanging out with a bunch of musician types in East
St.
Louis. Did me nothing. I had more fun feeding them as they developed world
class
munchies (I love to cook).
I think I'll stick with a cold glass of whatever and a few good friends.
Is it possible to slur one's typing?
Sandy