homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pot bigger than corn

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pot bigger than corn
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:26:46 -0500

> I'm curious....how many people on this list have
> smoked pot in 2006?
> I recall previous threads about marijuana where
> people seemed to purport
> a positive view of it, and I gathered that they
> smoked it on occasion.

I was a big pot head in the late seventies (high school) and eighties
(college). Never when to a class not stoned :>) Smoked occaisionally
in the 90s.

I had this vision that I'd grow weed on my place in El Salvador (for
my consumption). It was so cheap to buy, seemed not worth the hassle.
Then visioned myself growing at my current place, but I'm afraid of
getting busted and losing my land.

I haven't smoked pot in this century. Now my Vision is that I'll be a
pot smoking senior someday, growing good organic stuff. One must have
his dreams :>)

Rob - Va