homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pot bigger than corn

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pot bigger than corn
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:25:54 -0800 (PST)

Don't these people understand that if they want to
eliminate something they should make it legal and let
the bureaucracy regulate it to death...LOL.... But I
really think that the use might go down, especially
with the coca & opium.
One thing that really concerns me is the recent
supreme court decision that said that marijuana grown
and consumed only within, I believe it was California,
could still be regulated by the DEA. Not only do I
not understand the opposition to medical marijuana,
but I see this as a direct violation of the
constitution since this is not INTRAstate commerce.
Van Dell