homestead - Re: [Homestead] Insurance

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Insurance
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 00:57:35 -0500

Marie McHarry wrote:
On 12/10/06, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:

After all this, what role does genetics play? Not much room left to cause
much mayhem.

Thus speaks an individual who has not felt the hand of God, in a
manner of speaking, on his neck, so to speak. With any luck at all,
God wiil pass you by. I've found that most of my friends improve after
a certain amount of affliction. We humans really, really don't believe
in stuff until it slaps us in the face.

Hugs, Marie, and thank you for saying this. I believe James has been very fortunate and lucky in life so far. I would never wish for a dreaded disease on anyone, but I wonder how his take on this would change should he suddenly have a stroke or aneurysm or heart attack? Heaven forbid one of his children becomes sick. Since he never seems to go to the doctor, we and he may never know until it is too late.

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky