homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moving? - was Schooling issues

  • From: "Linda" <intuit AT teleport.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moving? - was Schooling issues
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:32:16 -0800

If I may butt in? Speaking of long distance boyfriends? My husband passed
away almost 2 years ago, and I figured it's time to start living again or
I'd dry up and blow away. (kids were bugging me) so I got on line and joined
one of the meet a match .com clubs. I sure did! I'd wake up each morning to
30 new messages- and to make a long story short, most of them turned out to
be crooked as heck or older than dirt! What do *good* women like us do? How
do you meet a nice man who doesn't want to take everything you've worked so
hard for? Linda: in NW WA