homestead - Re: [Homestead] Update on homesteady things

  • From: "Tracy J" <tracy9j AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Update on homesteady things
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 11:36:31 -0600

It sure doesn't sound like you've not been accomplishing anything.
Sometimes, it sounds like you do more things in one day than I do in a
week. :) And seeds? Man, I just got everything mulched for winter here.
I don't really start thinking of seeds until February when I'm up to my ass
in snow and wishing for summer (which begins in the middle of June
sometimes).

Tracy Julian
in East North-Central Minnesota

It's almost time for seed ordering here...I'm making my list and
checking it twice. :) I've got to get those raised beds done.
I just can't seem to accomplish anything lately.

Bev