homestead - Re: [Homestead] chicken house materials- was Update on homesteady things

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] chicken house materials- was Update on homesteady things
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 13:39:19 -0600

On 11/19/06, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
<<I don't take a paper, but I suppose I could use junk mail.>>

One of my cousins turned me on to mulching with newsprint. She got a a
shredder at a garage sale, but you don't really need to shred it to
mulch. You can just rip it up. I hadn't thought of using it for
nesting material before. Good idea.