homestead - Re: [Homestead] Update on homesteady things

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Update on homesteady things
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:57:35 -0600

On 11/19/06, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:
Raising hand!!!!!!! My Dad had to have everything perfectly folded.
T-shirts ironed. Levis ironed! I swore that when I grew up that nothing in
the world could force me to be that anal <g>

And, can you please explain to me how I produced an undie folder?

Hah! I grew up ironing every damn thing. We ironed sheets, work
shirts, work pants. I swear, we even ironed rags AND FOLDED THEM.

The only part of this that has stuck with me is folding underwear. I
also hang up other clothes so that they don't wrinkle. I don't do a
lot of ironing though. It's hard, but I've learned to just wear the
damn clothes because no one notices.

Marie, who tends to wear jeans and tops that don't need ironing