homestead - Re: [Homestead] chicken house materials- was Update on homesteady things

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] chicken house materials- was Update on homesteady things
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:53:30 -0500

Gene GeRue wrote:
His bucket toilet is a work of art. I was afraid to use it.

Tell me it isn't so! I have told all who will listen that our guest bucket was used by a Viking queen. Zounds!

I don't think I did...I might have, but I don't think so. If memory
serves, the daughter of the Viking queen might have....
For those who haven't read Gene's article, his bucket toilet is made out
of a tree trunk/log and the tree wraps around the 5 gallon bucket. It's
quite attractive and can sit in the middle of a room unoffensively.

Bev
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky