homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dumb Question about Windows

  • From: "Wendy Gulliver" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dumb Question about Windows
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:40:39 -0400

I like Gateway also. They are a fine computer. I didn't mention them because of their financial problems. If it wasn't for that, they would be my first choice. Gateway was always our first choice for ground system computers at NASA, but we usually could not get them because of some bureaucratic bs.
Wendy