homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dumb Question about Windows

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dumb Question about Windows
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:00:50 -0400

What would fail if the back of the computer got too dusty...motherboard?
I am trying to figure out right now what to buy. Circuit city is in one town, Office Depot in another...

Robert Walton wrote:

I'd say that you could be having some hardware failure. Try to take
the RAM chips out and reseat them. That is a longshot.

Could be bad RAM or back to the motherboard issue. I'd definately back
up any data you might need.

At any rate, if you can find the $$, an upgrade might be in order.

Rob - Va